♥♥♥ LIVE WELL ~ LAUGH OFTEN ~ LOVE MUCH ~ & BE HAPPY ♥♥♥

“Our homes are to be more than sanctuaries; they should also be places where God’s Spirit can dwell, where the storm stops at the door, where love reigns & peace dwells." ~ Thomas S. Monson

Monday, September 28, 2009

~Primary Program

Sweet Blake looked so cute in a suit! Every shirt he wears HAS to be a collared shirt..sometimes even to bed! We were shocked when he was excited to wear a suit to church for the Primary Sacrament Program!!!
The theme for his class was "I can Strengthen My Family By"... He said, "I can make my bed, wash my dog, wash my shirt!" After church he was walking proud to the car and said "I'm wearing these suits every Sunday. They make me feel good!"

8 comments:

The six of us! said...

What a great job you did Blake!

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Blake you look so handsome in your suit! I think you should wear it every Sunday to! Can you come give Samie a bath for me?!

Love,
Grandma B.
xox

Melvin and Carly said...

He was so cute and did a great job!

*Shelli* said...

Carly...thank you for a wonderful program ☺ They were all so cute!

Anonymous said...

How cute! You look so handsome Blake!

Ruthann said...

Cutest thing ever!!

Tiffani said...

oh i just love the cute things he says! what a handsome proud boy! xo

Stephanie said...

What a sweet boy! You look great in your suit Blake!