♥♥♥ LIVE WELL ~ LAUGH OFTEN ~ LOVE MUCH ~ & BE HAPPY ♥♥♥

“Our homes are to be more than sanctuaries; they should also be places where God’s Spirit can dwell, where the storm stops at the door, where love reigns & peace dwells." ~ Thomas S. Monson

Thursday, December 23, 2010

~Thanksgiving 2010

We had a Wonderful THANKSGIVING with the Bigler's & Mahkorn's!
Grandpa Don Carving the TURKEY!
Garrett ~ Cousin Chandler ~ Austin
Ashley ~ Kelsey ~ Cousin Hailey ~Blake
Me & my food ... I mean Hubby♥
Austin ~ Cousin Brayden ~ Cousin Chandler ~ Garrett. Time for dessert ... Not Time for Electronics!!!!
May we LIVE in THANKSGIVING DAILY, for the many MERCIES & BLESSINGS thou has bestowed upon us.

2 comments:

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Oh my goodness! I want Thanksgiving dinner all over again! Cute pictures! xoxoxoxoxxo

Tiffani said...

Wow, that plate of food and jello made me hungry!!! I love all of the pictures of everyone and you look Shelli pretty with your food...I mean hubbby! : )