♥♥♥ LIVE WELL ~ LAUGH OFTEN ~ LOVE MUCH ~ & BE HAPPY ♥♥♥

“Our homes are to be more than sanctuaries; they should also be places where God’s Spirit can dwell, where the storm stops at the door, where love reigns & peace dwells." ~ Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Whair's My Hair?

Blake was OVERDUE on a HAIRCUT!
He was a little FREAKED OUT & SILLY on how much hair got BUZZED! He wanted it cut even though he said the
LONG HAIR HAS KEPT HIM VERY WARM!!!
My little guy is such a cutie! I can't stop kissing him :)

4 comments:

Ashley Jaeger said...

Eww! Haha it lookslike he is holding a HUGE hamster or something.

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

That looks like a wig in his hands! Wish I had on my head what was cut off! What a CUTE boy Blake is, with a great sense of humor! He sure knows how to make me laugh! XOX

Tiffani said...

ashley's comment made me laugh! : )
blake, that was so much hair!!!! wow, you look more grown up! your so silly and very handsome too! shelli give him a kiss for me! : )

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!