♥♥♥ LIVE WELL ~ LAUGH OFTEN ~ LOVE MUCH ~ & BE HAPPY ♥♥♥

“Our homes are to be more than sanctuaries; they should also be places where God’s Spirit can dwell, where the storm stops at the door, where love reigns & peace dwells." ~ Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

~Blake's Scratch

Had to share a funny story on Blake. Last night him and I were laughing, dancing, tickling, etc. Well, I ended up scratching him on his neck trying to hug him. It was an accident! Really!!! :)

So, we found the baby band aid in Austin's scout 1st aid kit to make him feel better because the smallest scratch or anything he freaks out. So, during prayer we blessed his neck that it would feel better.


I Picked him up from school today and he was hyper and giggly. I asked how his day was and if he learned anything new. His response was, "I told my teacher and the class that my mom stabbed me on my neck!" I had to pull the car over to find out how he went from a "love scratch" to "stabbing"!


Nice- I can't wait to talk to his teacher tomorrow! Those kids love me helping them in the class and now I have to explain to them when I go back in...and his teacher! These are the days we have to laugh, hug them and remind them to not exaggerate!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

uh...oh! Just laugh is right! =0Shawn kinda felt like that when Chandler told the primary pres. during the sharing time lesson that his Dad grabbed his neck and choaked (spell?) him. I was sitting behind him when he told everyone and all eyes looked over at me! I turned red and wanted to run! How do you interupt the lesson and explain that one to the kids.

You have some explaining to do Shelli! Have fun! =) hahaha...

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

LOL! Out of the mouths of babes! We better hide the knives from you Shelli! xo

Anonymous said...

See you tomorrow for some birthday fun! xoxoxoxoxox.....xo!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the fun today! Hey, are you gonna tell the story of the mall experience? LOL! =)

Tiffani said...

that is my favorite blake story! i love it...funny!
what is the mall experience?
love ya, tiffi xo
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARRETT!