♥♥♥ LIVE WELL ~ LAUGH OFTEN ~ LOVE MUCH ~ & BE HAPPY ♥♥♥

“Our homes are to be more than sanctuaries; they should also be places where God’s Spirit can dwell, where the storm stops at the door, where love reigns & peace dwells." ~ Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

~Should I be embarrassed???



Hubby decided to park on the "side" of the grocery store while I ran in for one, well maybe three things. This is what they did in a short amount of time...my 16 year old was in the shopping cart, my 12 year old was in the "baby seat", my 5 year old was hanging out of car window with his spider man glove ready to climb, my 10 year old was out in the parking lot taking random pictures, my 14 year old was with me and hmmm...where is daddy??? In the front seat either laughing at the kids or talking on his cell phone! They still don't understand why I tell them I can't shop with them around... embarrassing!!! But that's what makes life exciting :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Those are the BEST pics! How fun! I love exciting stuff like that! Hilariously funny and crazy! hahaha... Those are classic! So, did you come out with 10 things after all that? =) Your kids are so fun! I love the new pics on the side. Beautiful kids ya got!!!! I am still laughing!

Anonymous said...

Oh! I love the wedding pic! I just saw it! xo Go Spartans!

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

LOL! LOL! LOL! LOVE the pictures of all the FUN you missed out on when you were shopping! Hilarious! You guys have the best fun shopping....clothes racks! Love, Mom xo

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

P.S. also! I love the new look to your blog and all the new pictures! Just wonderful! Love, Mom xo

Suzie said...

Oh shelli ~ You silly girl! You still make me laugh and I am so inspired by your spirit! You are so full of life and with a such a wonderful family, the love just pours out in your pictures!!! I love all the silly videos too! What a fun bunch!! love, suzie

Wendy Kay said...

Shelli! Your little ones are growing so....you must be a great mom! I can tell there is alot of love in your home! I sure miss you! I am so glad you started you blog...now I can catch up with you! Thanks so much. Loves~ Wendy

Taylor Family said...

loved your pictures,what a cute family! It's crazy how fast they grow up. Tell Craig he looks great in his cheer outfit!!

Tiffani said...

i love it! you guys are always having fun where ever you are! i miss you all!
love, tiffi xo