♥♥♥ LIVE WELL ~ LAUGH OFTEN ~ LOVE MUCH ~ & BE HAPPY ♥♥♥

“Our homes are to be more than sanctuaries; they should also be places where God’s Spirit can dwell, where the storm stops at the door, where love reigns & peace dwells." ~ Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

~Christmas 09

We had a wonerful christmas with family! The break was so relaxing and we enjoyed the RAIN. Every morning we lit the fireplace, watched Christmas movies, lit the Christmas lights, listened to christmas music, lit the candles and enjoyed friends (kids) and goodies for the whole two weeks. I wish we could do it all over again :)
It was a month to give of service in many ways.

4 comments:

Tiffani said...

you guys had some awesome Christmas parties! you are so lucky to be close to both sides of the family. seeing your house with all the light outside and huge snowman and of course your ginormous tree reminded me of being there last year for Christmas : )!
i love the pic of blake upstairs looking down to see the gifts on Christmas morning!
we love you all!

Melvin and Carly said...

Holy smoke, that was one tall Christmas tree! Looks like you all had a lot of fun!

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Wonderful Christmas memories! We are so blessed to be a part of it! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I love all the pics!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I haven't even posted Christmas on my blog yet! UGH!!! Thanks for sharing! I love your blog. We really enjoyed Christmas with you guys! xo